Sunday, July 16, 2006

This is the picture I submitted for the 'unConventional' book being done at Yearly Kos. I chose this picture because 1) I wanted one of me and Jasper together; and 2) This picture was taken when Jasper was helping me grade papers when I was teaching, and teaching was a theme in my essay.

And when I say Jasper was helping me, that means she kept trying to bite the eraser end of the pencil I was writing with. Silly girl... But we're both smiling in the pic, I like that you can see that.


Spring 1996

Jasper munching on a carrot. She loved carrots. This picture is quite scratchy, cuz it's from a photo scan from around the same time frame as above. I think she looks very cute in this one too.



Jasper as a puppy. I got her in December of 1992, so this pic is from around then.



Jasper and Larry. Larry was a skateboard punk cat, but he and her would snuggle up together when it was a nap time. This pic is from sometime in 2002 or 2003 or so.



I'm getting some photos scanned in periodically around here, which is one of my long-term projects. Just something I want to do, so I'm doing it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home